کلمات ناقص زیر را بطور کامل بازنویسی کنید.
A.B. Your aver – ge is very low. I am sure practice will impr – ve it.
C. D. The bra-n can record a large amount of inform – tion.
E.F. Computers are used in any fi – Id of human acti – ity.
I. J. I don’t know all te d – ta – Is a bout Ahmad’s ac – ident.
K. L We should ex – mine other s – stems of education.
M.N. Every word has a kind of s – stems of education.
O. P. A lot of athletes from different co – ntries take part in the comp – t – tions.
با استفاده ازکلمات دادهشده جملات زیر را کامل کنید.
Attract – effect – switched – habit – rubbish – memory – degree – tower - athlete
1. What is the …………… of television on children’s lives?
2. We need people to clean our streets and take the ……….. away from our houses.
3. Football matches …………….. a lot of young people.
4. I don’t have a good …………… I can’t remember the
5. When the students finish university, they get a/an ……………
6. Takhti was a great………….. He is the father of wrestling.
7. They ………….. the conversation to a different topic when I came in.
8. “Do you know the designer of Azadi …………..?” “No, I don’t.”
شکل صحیح کلمات داخل پرانتز را در جاهای خالی بنویسید.
9. My sister was ……….. tired yesterday.(real)
10. Last night I had only some ………. soup.(water)
11. These tall trees and ……….. flowers are wonderful.(color)
12. I couldn't solve the problem. It was ……….. (confuse)
13. I accepted their ……….. and went to their party. (invite)
14. The weather is very ………….. in Bandar Abbas in summer.
جمله های زیر را فقط با نوشتن یک کلمه ی مناسب کامل کنید.
15. In Ramadan, Moslems do not eat from sunrise to sunset. In fact, they ……….
16. He is a good swimmer. He won a gold ……….. last year.
17. Please turn on the TV. There is a good film on ……….. five.
18. The first meal of the day is called …………….
19. Helping people is his …………. in life.
20. Long ago, men learned how to make sheets of ……………. from papyrus.
با هر یک از کلمات زیر یک جملة کامل بنویسید.
27. repair – to – is- going – his – on Friday – my father – car.
28. some – I – soup – will eat – French – chicken.
بر اساس جملههای داده شده، جملات ناقص را کامل کنید.
26. Jack told me, “Study your lessons carefully.”
Jack told me……………………………
30. “Where did she live last year?”
“I don’t know………….………………”
با توجه به تصاویر به سؤالات زیر پاسخ دهید.
31. Has the blackboard been cleaned?
32. What is the woman telling the girl to do?
پاسخ سؤالات قسمت A را از بین جوابهای قسمت B انتخاب کنید. (یک پاسخ اضافی است).
33. What does your job involve?A. Once a year.
34. How tall is your brother?B. I usually
35. What do you do in your free time?C. It is at 9 o’clock.
36. How often do you go to the dentist?D. I manage an office.
37. How do you usually get to work?E. He is a bout 165 centimeters.
38. Why is he so excited?F. He is watching football.
39. What time is your flight, please?G. Ten minutes.
40. Excuse me, how can I get to the post office?I go to the cinema.
کدام کلمه از نظر تلفظ “s” یا “es” پایان کلمه با سه کلمه دیگر متفاوت است؟
41. a. girlsb. mapsc. booksd. mats
42. a. washesb. placesc. teachesd. doctors
کدام کلمه ازنظر تکیه (stress) با سه کلمة دیگر متفاوت است؟
43. a. happyb. cityc. about d. added
44.. a. forgetb. enoughc. agod. father
با توجه به مفهوم جملات، گزینه صحیح را انتخاب کنید.
45. Snow – covered roads are very dangerous. So, we expect drivers …………..
a. not to drive on these roads at all
b. to drive very carefully on these roads
c. not to drive out of town during winter
d. to put on warm clothes in snow
46. Javad! The train leaves in two hours. Why don’t you sit down and relax.
These sentences tell us that Javad ……………….
a. has enough timeb. has a little time
c. must leave immediatelyd. has no time
47. For families with children a big problem is getting the children away from the television.
To do their homework. This sentence tells us that …………….
a. children are not interested in watching TV.
b. children prefer doing their homework to watching TV
c. watching TV stops children from doing their homework
d. families like to do their children’s homework
48. The word “ hello” was kept because it was so useful.. Other new words that are not so useful may be forgotten soon. According to these sentences, ……………
a. he word “hello” was forgotten soon
b. useful words are always kept
c. most of the words must be forgotten soon
d. the words which are not so useful should be kept
متن زیررا بخوانیدو به سؤالات بصورت خواسته شده پاسخ دهید.
My uncle is a shopkeeper. He has a/ an 49in a small village near Oxford. The shop 50almost every thing from bread to newspaper. The children always stop to 51some money on chocolate or ice – cream. My uncle is very polite and behaves very 52.He doesn’t often 53the village because he doesn’t have a car. He also grows plants and vegetables. His wife and children help him a lot. My family 54them in the village twice a year. I think he has a simple and comfortable life.
49 50 51 52 53 54
a. homea. busya. spenda. angrilya. travela. visits
b. shopb. makesb. sendb. badlyb. stayb. watches
c. housec. sellsc. getc. kindlyc. stopc. observes
d. officed. holdsd. putd. sadlyd. leaved. looks
متن زیر را بخوانید و به سؤالات بصورت خواسته شده پاسخ دهید.
My family likes the sea very much. When we have a holiday, we go to a place at the seaside and borrow a boat from one of our friends. Them we sail on the sea and catch fish ass day. Sometimes we sail on a small lake near the sea. We are very careful on this lake because there are a lot of sharp rocks there. There aren’t many fish in the lake. The fish aren’t very big, but they taste very good. When the weather is fine, we go to the land at lunch time and make a fire with the pieces of dry wood and cook the fish and eat them.
55. Where do the writer and his/her family go when they have a holiday?
56. Why do the fish?
58. The lake is by the sea.
a. Trueb. False
59. They eat their lunch in the boat.
a. Trueb. False